Welcome to AHHerald.com, an information service of Atlantic Highlands Herald. The following is important information regarding this site, our copyright to its contents and the rules for your use of the site as a registered member of AHHerald.com community.
You agree first and foremost that you are legally responsible for everything you do on Atlantic Highlands Herald.
This service may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards and chat rooms, which allow feedback to AHHerald.com and real-time interaction between users, and other features, such e-mail services, which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, chat rooms and other public posting areas on the service lies with each user - you alone are responsible for the material you post. AHHerald.com does not control the messages, information or files that others may provide through the service. It is a condition of your use of the service that you do not:
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service.
- Use the service to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, objectionable, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the service to post or transmit any content, materials or information that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including content that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Use the service to post or transmit any content, software or materials that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the service to post, transmit or in any way exploit any content, materials or information for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.\
- Use the service to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of AHHerald.com.
- Gather for the purpose of spamming e-mail addresses that have been posted by other users of the service.
- Use of the service to impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any Atlantic Highlands Herald employee; forge or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any materials posted; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
All the material in Atlantic Highlands Herald is copyrighted. Reproducing material from the Atlantic Highlands Herald is strictly prohibited without permission.
If you wish to include a reprint of a story on your web page, you must have permission before doing so.
Articles must be reprinted in their entirety, or when quoted must be clearly attributed as a quotation from an article. Changing articles when reprinting them is strictly prohibited.
Articles and/or pictures may be reprinted only with attribution.
- When reprinting articles from the Atlantic Highlands Herald use "Article reprinted with permission from www.AHHerald.com."
- When reprinting pictures only use, "Photo courtesy of www.AHHerald.com."
- If reposting on a Web site, E-mail, etc. the text 'www.AHHerald.com' must be a link to this address: http://www.AHHerald.com Example: Article reprinted with permission from http://www.AHHerald.com
The one exception to the above is that you may print out a copy of a story for personal use by using the "Print" button that is shown in the upper right when viewing a story. A new browser opens with that story in printable form. Use Ctrl+p or "Print" in the "File" menu to print the story.
All copyright rights to this site, including rights to the work and designs provided by AHHerald.com and compilations of listings materials organized for this application, are owned by Atlantic Highlands Herald. Copyrighted © by Atlantic Highlands Herald. All rights reserved. You cannot re-transmit, print or photocopy the materials on this site for re-distribution in any medium without the written permission of the Atlantic Highlands Herald.
If you display one or more of AHHerald.com's RSS feeds on your personal web site or web log, you must display AHHerald.com logo that is included in the feed or otherwise state that the information is provided by AHHerald.com. Information within the feed(s) may not be changed, deleted or redistributed. RSS feeds from AHHerald.com may not be used on personal web sites that have advertising content appearing on the same page(s) as the feeds.
A business or organization that wishes to distribute AHHerald.com's RSS feeds on a web site, blog or other digital publication must first contact AHHerald.com and receive permission. To request permission, please click here. If permission is granted to a business or organization to use AHHerald.com RSS feeds, the business or organization must adhere to the usage conditions outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
AHHerald.com reserves the right to disable, change or discontinue RSS feeds at any time, as well as the right to requiring any personal, business or organization to cease the display of our feeds at any time and for any reason. AHHerald.com does not accept any liability for its RSS feeds. Use of the feeds does not imply that AHHerald.com endorsees, promotes or supports and third-party cause, product or service.
We are committed to correcting or clarifying errors in a prompt and open manner. All errors in published material must be reported immediately. We encourage feedback from the public and take any requests for clarification or correction seriously. Our editors are notified when these public concerns arise.
No Protection for User Content
If a user of AHHerald.com provides content, materials or information to the site, such submissions shall be deemed to be non-confidential and placed in the public domain by the user. AHHerald.com has no obligation of any kind with respect to such content, materials or information and is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute it to others without limitation. AHHerald.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing products and services incorporating such ideas.
No Liability for Data and Hyperlinks
AHHerald.com will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Internet site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. AHHerald.com shall not be liable for any damages or injury, direct or indirect, resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site or at any site to which this site may post a hyperlink or reference, whether or not such damages or injury were foreseeable.
Exclusion of Warranty
This publication is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Individual registration information submitted by members of AHHerald.com community will not be provided to any third party and information relating to use of the site will be published by AHHerald.com in aggregated, statistical fashion only. AHHerald.com members may be offered the opportunity to participate in e-mail services in the future but will also have the opportunity to opt out of any routine communication or listservs that may be created based on information provided upon registration.
Non-personally identifiable information about site visitation patterns may be gathered so that we can monitor and may improve our web site. This information about your visit to this web site (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) may be used in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Advertisements on our site may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser. see more
You understand that AHHerald.com has no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other areas of this site through which users can supply content, materials or information. However, all content, materials and information submitted to AHHerald.com are subject to acceptance by the company. AHHerald.com reserves the right to reject, remove or modify any content, materials and information, in whole or in part at any time for any reason. In addition, AHHerald.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request. All content submitted becomes the property of Atlantic Highlands Herald.
Notice of modification/changes at will