Atlantic Highlands, NJ - The Atlantic Highlands Community Events Committee is once again requesting proposals from 501©3 groups to submit an application for the 2015 Mayor’s Ball Grant.
The Atlantic Highland Community Events Committee is comprised of volunteers from Atlantic Highlands New Jersey. It is a non–political committee formed in 2008 by Mayor Fred Rast to raise funds for community organizations. Since its formation, over $100,000.00 has been given to worthwhile organizations. In order to apply for a donation, the applying organization must have a 501(c)3 designation and offer a specific plan whose results will benefit the entire community. Applications can be obtained by calling the Chair of the Committee, Cynthia Fligor at 732-872-0857 or stopping by her [email protected] at 68 First Avenue, Atlantic Highlands.
Each proposal will be reviewed and evaluated on:
- Value to Atlantic Highlands
- The number of people it will benefit
- The verifiable credibility of group requesting the funds
- Proof that the project does not any restrictions, prejudices or political biases
- Verifiable project plan including implementation plan and budget (must be submitted with application)