Keyport, NJ – Get ready to slip on your cowboy boots and mosey on down to Keyport’s 19th Annual Screamin’ Country Jamboree on October 8th and 9th at Waterfront Park.
Bring the whole family and join thousands of others for a weekend of fun at Monmouth County’s favorite country and food festival! This year’s celebration features amusement rides, food, vendors, fireworks, live entertainment, a beer garden, a motorcycle show, a Chili-inspired cook-off and, of course, our famous Screamin’ Contests!
On Saturday, the Screamin’ Country Jamboree goes metal with our Hot Wheels Motorcycle Show on lower Main Street. At night, enjoy a Fireworks Boomanza in conjunction with “Marc Muller’s Grateful Jamband” tribute.
Loosen your belts on Sunday and join foodies from all over at our yearly Chili Cook-Off and Tasting. This year’s competition is open to all chili-inspired dishes, so come taste new renditions of a childhood favorite from Keyport’s varied and wonderful restaurants including Burlew’s (last year’s winner).
The Chili Cook-Off will start at noon on Sunday, so come with an appetite and cast your vote for the best chili-inspired dish! A winner will be announced at 5:00 PM.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER SPONSORED CONTENT
ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS ANIMAL HOSPITAL
The holiday season is approaching quickly, and many families are looking to board their pets while they travel. It’s the perfect time to update vaccinations before holiday travels begin. Call today to schedule an appointment. (732) 291-4400 https://www.atlantichighlandsvet.com
Screamin’ Country Jamboree Schedule
- Amazin’ Amusement Rides
- Specialty Vendors and Crafters
- Bayside Screamin’ Beer Garden
- Tasty Festival Food Favorites
- Screamin’ Contests
- Strolling Cowboys and Cowgirls – Knife Jugglin’, Gun Spinnin’, Whip Crackin’, and Lassoing
Saturday, October 8th
- Square Dance Demonstration and Lesson from the Middletown Ramblers Square Dance Club
- 12:00 PM: Hot Wheels Motorcycle Show
- 8:00 PM: Super Saturday Fireworks Boomanza
- 11:00 AM: Ring of Fire
- 1:00 PM: Lauren Davidson
- 3:15 PM: American Road
- 5:45: Mark Muller’s Grateful Jamband
Sunday, October 9th
- 12:00 PM: Chili Tastin’ and Competition
- 11:00 AM: Barry Ryan’s Rockabilly X
- 1:30 PM: Southern Steel
- 4:00 PM: Citizens Band Radio
The Annual Keyport Screamin’ Country Jamboree is held rain or shine.
No registration fee! Call 732-739-5138 for more information.