Atlantic Highlands, NJ – The Atlantic Highlands Community Events Committee is once again requesting proposals from 501©3 groups to submit an application for the 2015 Mayor’s Ball Grant.
The Atlantic Highland Community Events Committee is comprised of volunteers from Atlantic Highlands New Jersey. It is a non–political committee formed in 2008 by Mayor Fred Rast to raise funds for community organizations. Since its formation, over $100,000.00 has been given to worthwhile organizations. In order to apply for a donation, the applying organization must have a 501(c)3 designation and offer a specific plan whose results will benefit the entire community. Applications can be obtained by calling the Chair of the Committee, Cynthia Fligor at 732-872-0857 or stopping by her [email protected] at 68 First Avenue, Atlantic Highlands.
Each proposal will be reviewed and evaluated on:
ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS ANIMAL HOSPITAL
We offer pet medicine, surgery, and dentistry services to pets in the Atlantic Highlands, NJ area. Learn more about what we do on our website, and reach out with any questions. We're here to serve! https://www.atlantichighlandsvet.com
- Value to Atlantic Highlands
- The number of people it will benefit
- The verifiable credibility of group requesting the funds
- Proof that the project does not any restrictions, prejudices or political biases
- Verifiable project plan including implementation plan and budget (must be submitted with application)