Snow Update #5 (2/4/14)
MIDDLETOWN, NJ – The Department of Public Works reports the following streets have been plowed curb to curb:
- Eagle Way, Whitman Dr, Sherwood Rd, Manning St, Applegate St, Newman St, Shadow Lake Dr, Park Pl, Carpenter St, Foster St
- Leonardo Bayside complete, Navesink section complete, Hillside section complete, Portland Rd and the streets off it, Kings Hwy East and the streets off it, Browns Dock Rd, McClees Rd, Bowne Rd, Valley St, Sears Ave north of Hwy 36, Lakeside Dr north of Hwy 36, Walnut St, Park Ave
- Woodland Dr, Twinbrook Ave, Devon Rd, Salmon Ct, Park Dr, Kamar Ct, Buttonwood Rd, Crest Rd, Spruce Rd, Brandywine Way, Banfield Rd, Baskenridge Dr, Trimbleford La, Hartshorne Pl, Orchard Street, Liberty St Conover St, Holland Rd, Patriots Way, Schindler Ct, Soutview Ter N, Southview Ter S, Shady Brook Dr, Gillville La, Unity Ct, Magnolia La.
- Streets on either side of Wilson Ave from Hwy 36 to Cherry Tree Farm Rd. Streets bordered by Hwy 36-Main St PM-Harmony Rd- Cherry tree Farm Rd.
- Streets from Harmony Rd to Old Country Rd/Hwy35 and Palmer Ave to Hwy 36 to Thompson.
- The section of New Monmouth from Harmony Rd to New Monmouth Rd from Cherry Tree Farm Rd to Hwy 35.
- The streets between Cooper Rd and Navesink River Road from Hwy 35 to McClees Rd.
- Streets south of Navesink River Rd from Hwy 35 to Sailors Way.
- Streets from Swimming River Rd to Phalanx Rd From CR 520 to the reservoir.
- Streets from Cr 520 to West Front St from Everett Rd to Leedsville Rd.
- Streets from Everett Road to to Middletown Lincroft Rd from West Front St to Sunnyside Rd
- Four Winds Dr and the roads off of it. Hattie Dr, Carnegie Dr
- Streets from Oak Hill Rd from Johnny Ct to Hwy 35 then south to Lake Shore Dr and west on Navesink River Rd to Cherry St.
- Belford from Church St to Main St from Hwy 36 to Leonardville Road. And from Park Ave to Leonardville Road from East Rd to Tindall Rd.
- Streets east of East of East Rd from High View Cir to Leonardville Rd Then south of Leonardville Rd to Chester Parkway.
The majority of roads are substantially complete. Plows continue to work to clean up intersections and are working to remove some snow pack that has formed on several main roads using salt brine to melt it then plowing off the slush as it softens. This work will continue until the best possible results are achieved.
To aid the Public Works Department in clearing the streets, please do not throw snow back into the street and do not plow snow into the roadway. This also slows down the clean-up process.
For life-threatening emergencies, call 911.
For non-life threatening snow emergencies, call 732-615-2127.
For power outages, call JCP&L at 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877).
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER SPONSORED CONTENT
ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS ANIMAL HOSPITAL
The holiday season is approaching quickly, and many families are looking to board their pets while they travel. It’s the perfect time to update vaccinations before holiday travels begin. Call today to schedule an appointment. (732) 291-4400 https://www.atlantichighlandsvet.com