MIDDLETOWN, NJ – The Middletown Social Services Department will hold a food and cleaning supplies Drive October 22–26. Non-perishable food, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items and paper products are needed to stock Middletown Household Pantry. The Household Pantry, which is managed by the Social Services Department and Middletown Helps Its Own, provides emergency food and household supplies to residents in need.
Donations can be dropped off the following locations:
- Croydon Hall, 900 Leonardville Road;
- the Town Hall Complex at 1 Kings Highway;
- Poricy Park at 345 Oak Hill Road;
- the Tonya Keller Community Center at 50 Bray Avenue,
- Wells Fargo of Middletown at 857 Route 35 and
- Investor Savings Bank,1421 Route 35.
Donations will be collected and added to the pantry on Make a Difference Day on Saturday, October 27, 2012. Make A Difference Day is a nationwide community service day during which more than 3 million Americans are expected to participate. Call Social Services at 732-615-2085 for more information.