MIDDLETOWN, NJ – The Middletown Township Health Department is offering the TDaP Vaccine which includes Tetanus, Diphtheria, and acellular Pertussis, for a special price of just $5 until June 1, 2012.
WHO NEEDS THE TDaP VACCINE?
• You are entering the 6th grade.
• You are between the ages of 11-12.
• You never received TDaP before and are due for your next Tetanus & Diphtheria (TD) booster. (Needed roughly every 10 years.)
• You are in close contact with infants under the age of 12 months. (New mothers, fathers, daycare workers, grandparents, babysitters, healthcare workers etc.)
• You got a severe cut or burn, protection after a wound.
Contact the Middletown Health Department at 732-615-2094 to get the vaccine before June 1, 2012.