Keyport, NJ – Get ready to slip on your cowboy boots and mosey on down to Keyport’s 20th Annual Screamin’ Country Jamboree on October 7th and 8th at Waterfront Park.
Bring the whole family and join thousands of others for a weekend of fun at Monmouth County’s favorite country and food festival! This year’s celebration features amusement rides, food, vendors, fireworks, live entertainment, a beer garden, Pirate sword fighting lessons and demonstrations, a Chili-inspired cook-off and, of course, our famous Screamin’ Contests!
On Saturday, at the Screamin’ Country Jamboree, enjoy a Fireworks Boomanza in conjunction with live music from the area’s hottest local bands!
Loosen your belts on Sunday and join foodies from all over at our yearly Chili Cook-Off and Tasting. This year’s competition is open to all chili-inspired dishes, so come taste new renditions of a childhood favorite from Keyport’s varied and wonderful restaurants including Burlew’s (last year’s winner).
The Chili Cook-Off will start at noon on Sunday, so come with an appetite and cast your vote for the best chili-inspired dish! A winner will be announced at 5:00 PM.
Screamin’ Country Jamboree Schedule
• Amazin’ Amusement Rides
• Specialty Vendors and Crafters
• Bayside Screamin’ Beer Garden
• Tasty Festival Food Favorites
• Pirate Show, Sword Fight Lessons and Demonstrations
• Strolling Pirates – Sword Fighting Lessons and Steel and Black Powder Shows
Saturday, October 7th
• 2:45 PM: Pirate Show and Demonstration
• 8:00 PM: Super Saturday Fireworks Boomanza
• 11:00 AM: Brooklyn Bluegrass Collective
• 1:00 PM: Sky Road
• 3:15 PM: Spider Daniels Band
• 5:45 PM: Under Pressure
Sunday, October 8th
• 12:00 – 4:00 PM: Chili Tastin’ and Competition
• 3:30 PM: Pirate Show and Demonstration
• 11:00 AM: Lauren Davidson
• 1:30 PM: Southern Steel
• 4:00 PM: Ring of Fire
The Annual Keyport Screamin’ Country Jamboree is held rain or shine.
No registration fee! Call 732-739-5138 for more information.