MIDDLETOWN, NJ - Join us at Middletown Township Public Library for an informative look at health insurance after age 65. In addition to explaining the basics of Medicare, including Enrollment Periods and the four separate parts of Medicare (A, B, C & D), Rosemary Daniels from Bankers Life/Colonial Penn will answer questions like:
• What is the difference between traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage?
• When can I switch coverages if I don’t like my plan?
• How do I know I’m picking the most cost-effective plan for me?
• Will Medicare cover any costs if I need care in my own home?
• What doesn’t Medicare cover that I should be aware of?
Whether you are new to Medicare or have been enrolled for a few years, you are sure to learn something you didn’t know before.
In the community room on Thursday, March 30th at 2:00 PM.