MIDDLETOWN, NJ - The Department of Public Works reports the following streets have been plowed curb to curb:
- Cypress Neck, Willow Grove,
- White Oak Ridge and streets of it,
- Laird Rd, Malus Lane, Cook Place, Ballantine Rd, Dale Rd,
- Priscella Dr, Emory Dr, James Street,
- Oakland Ave, Lenwood Ave, Elmwood Ave, Maplewood Ave, Briarwood Ave,
- Bayside of Leonardo approximately 80% complete,
- Hillyer Circle, Sutton PL, Wallace Rd, Church Lane, Tall Tree Rd, Fox Hill Rd, Bunker Hill Rd, Lafayette St, Jamestown Ct, Hancock Place,
- Bamm Hollow Rd, Oak Hill Rd, Red Hill Rd, Pelican Rd, Borden Rd, Howland Rd, Crawford Rd, Kings Hwy,
- Ravatt Rd and streets off it,
- Kings Ct, Penelope Lane, Greenwood, Village Green,
- Applefarm subdivision approximately 80% complete,
- Bayside Belford approximately 80% complete,
- Bayside Port Monmouth approximately 80% complete,
- Daniel Dr, Michael Dr, Arlene Dr, David Ct, Lawrence Cir,
- Heritage Dr, West Farm Rd, Carriage Dr, Sheppard Dr, Colony Dr, Sir Anthony Dr, Verranzano Dr, Sir Paul Ct,
- Woodland Dr, Woodland Terrace, Branson Dr, Neville Dr, Joseph Dr, Carmello Ct, Lisk Ct, Roma Ct, Jumping Brook Rd, Midstream Pl,
- Parkway Pl, Parkview Terr, Harvey Ave, Riverbrook Ave,
- Half Mile Rd, West Front St, Leedsville Dr, Oak Hill Rd, Brasch Blvd, Four Winds Dr,
- Bernard, Sterling Ct, Harbor Green Cir, Shultz Dr, Camelot Ct, Bruce Rd, Deane Way, Meadow Way, Dow Ave, Campbell St, McLean St, Hillside St, May Pl, White Ave, Woodhull St, May Ct, George St,
- Ueland Dr and streets off of it, Amy Way, Adam Ct, Cindy Ann Dr, Buchanan Blvd and streets off of it, Gordon Rd, Orchard Rd, Holly Rd, Courtney Way, Todd Dr, Alexander Dr, Sunrise Pl, Orchard Rd.
Crews will to continue to work through the night to clear roads. Because of the weight of the snow, plowing is more difficult and likely to take longer than usual.
To aid the Public Works Department in clearing the streets, please do not throw snow back into the street and do not plow snow into the roadway. This also slows down the clean-up process.
For life-threatening emergencies, call 911.
For non-life threatening snow emergencies, call 732-615-2127.
For power outages, call JCP&L at 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877).