Outreach helps residents learn about other health services, programs
FREEHOLD, NJ – Monmouth County Health Department has posted its upcoming summer blood pressure checks schedule where it will provide is screenings in eight towns through the Labor Day to help residents monitor their blood pressure.
“The county Health Department offers a wealth of services,” said Freeholder Amy A. Mallet, liaison to the Monmouth County Health Department. “The upcoming screenings are just a snapshot of the public health issues that face residents. We are able to provide these screenings and other outreach efforts to residents of our member towns because of our dedicated staff and teams of volunteers.”
A detailed list of these and other health screenings provided by the Monmouth County Department of Health is available on the county Web site at www.visitmonmouth.com. Check back often for updated events, dates, times and locations of activities. Or, you can contact the Monmouth County Health Department at 732-431-7456.
Towns covered by the county’s Health Department include: Aberdeen, Allentown, Asbury Park, Atlantic Highlands, Avon, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Hazlet, Howell, Lake Como, Manasquan, Marlboro, Matawan, Millstone, Neptune Township, Neptune City, Oceanport, Ocean Grove, Roosevelt and Union Beach.
More information about these blood pressure screenings and other free monitoring is available form the county Health Department at 732-431-7456:
- August 10 from 10 a.m. – 12 noon at the Belmar Post Office, 1300 Main St.
- August 11 from 10 a.m. – 12 noon at the Manasquan Post Office, 43 Abe Voorhees Dr.
- August 18 from 9:30 a.m. – 12 noon at the Neptune City Foodtown, Rt. 35 and Third Ave.
- August 25 from 9:30 a.m. – 12 noon at the Oceanport Post Office, 285 Oceanport Ave.
- August 26 from 9:30 a.m. – 12 noon at the Clarksburg Post Office, 424 Stage Coach Rd.
- August 31 from 10 a.m. – 12 noon at the Allentown Post Office, 12 South Main St.
- August 31 from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the Roosevelt Post Office, One Farm Ln.
- Sept. 1 from 10 a.m. – 12 noon at the Hazlet Pathmark, 3020 Highway 35