TRENTON, NJ – Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto and Senate President Steve Sweeney on Friday announced the members appointed to the New Jersey Legislative Select Committee on Investigation.
Sweeney (D-Gloucester/Salem/Cumberland) and Prieto (D-Hudson/Bergen) appointed:
- Asm. John Wisniewski (D-Middlesex), co-chair;
- Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg, co-chair;
- Asw. Marlene Caride (D-Bergen/Passaic);
- Asm. Michael Patrick Carroll (R-Morris/Somerset);
- Sen. Nia Gill (D-Essex/Passaic);
- Sen. Linda Greenstein (D-Middlesex/Mercer);
- Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald (D-Camden/Burlington);
- Asw. Amy Handlin (R-Monmouth);
- Asw. Holly Schepisi (R-Bergen/Passaic);
- Asw. Valerie Vainieri Huttle (D-Bergen);
- Asw. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-Mercer/Hunterdon).
The Senate Republican appointment is still to be announced.
The Assembly Republican appointments were made per recommendation of Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick (R-Union/Morris/Somerset).