Available for All New Jersey Small Businesses Through Its We’re Storming Back Program
Chatham, N.J. –After an overwhelming response to its August webinars, the Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship Corporation (WCEC) has announced it will host four more free webinars during September. The free webinars are available for all New Jersey business owners affected by Hurricane Sandy and will provide them with the resources and tools to engage customers online and increase awareness of their businesses among a larger target audience. Business owners can register online at www.wcecnj.org.
Funded by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration, the WCEC’s program is offering the following online courses to help New Jersey businesses enhance their online presence and attract new and existing customers as they continue to rebuild and recover from Hurricane Sandy. The course topics are:
- September 5, 2013 6 PM – 9 PM
- Personal Branding for Entrepreneurs- When it comes to truly successful organizational innovation, it's imperative that companies rethink how they work to maximize performance. A way to do this is to encourage business owners to build a strong personal brand to increase their visibility and as a gateway to share their thoughts to solve organizational problems to take the organization to the next level. Executive Coach and Corporate Trainer, Marion Chamberlain, will teach participants how to build a strong personal brand with confidence and charisma through interactive exercises and relevant educational material overview. Access information will be sent to registrants prior to the class date.
- September 19,2013 7 PM – 8:30 PM
- Facebook Marketing Strategies With more than 1 billion users, Facebook presents an enormous opportunity to market your business. Participants will learn how to leverage the most popular social media sites to turn fans into customers and grow your business. The webinar will be available to all registrants after the designated time.
- September 24, 2013 7 PM – 8:30 PM
- LinkedIn Lead Generation LinkedIn has been a growing network of professionals all looking to gain more business and can be one of your best lead sources. In this webinar, participants will learn how to setup a profile, leverage groups and build a network of potential lead sources. The webinar will be available to all registrants after the designated time.
- September 27, 2013 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Video Marketing & YouTube for Your Business YouTube is the second largest search engine at this point, but many business owners say, “My customers are not on YouTube.” There isn’t a demographic that isn’t on YouTube and video is proven to increase conversion rates over 300%. Participants will see how video can help you grow your business and learn how to create professional videos that help grow their business. The webinar will be available to all registrants after the designated time.
“Social media platforms are cost-effective tools that can efficiently change the landscape of how owners market their business,” said Penni Nafus, Executive Director of the WCEC. “This continuation of the webinar series allows business owners to learn how to successfully utilize social media and digital marketing tools for long-term business success in in their communities.”
About The WCEC
The WCEC, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit corporation, is a U. S. Small Business Administration’s Women’s Business Center. The WCEC provides the tools for individuals to successfully own, operate and grow their small businesses, thereby investing financially, intellectually and emotionally in their communities. The WCEC provides more than 150 classes, seminars and individual consulting sessions each year for more than 5,000 participants. For more information please visit hwww.wcecnj.org/.