Residents who are seeking elevation funds must contact and register with the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (NJDCA) at

All elevation projects will run through the NJDCA State run elevation process.

The following two hotlines have been set up to answer all homeowner and business owner questions regarding elevations:

  • 855-SANDYHM (855-726-3946) for homeowners
  • 855-SANDYBZ (855-726-3929) for business owners