Communities restricted during designated hours
FREEHOLD, NJ - The curfew in eight of Monmouth County’s coastal communities remain in effect as follows:
- Belmar - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. curfew for all of Ocean Avenue.
- Highlands - 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. curfew
- Keansburg - 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. curfew
- Little Silver - from 7 p.m. - 6 a.m. curfew for the flood zone area of town
- Manasquan - 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. curfew EAST of Route 71
- Monmouth Beach - 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. curfew in effect until Nov. 14
- Sea Bright - 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. curfew in effect until Nov. 14
- Union Beach - 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. curfew
In towns where the county curfew remains in effect, only essential personnel may be outside and on the roads between designated hours. This includes emergency service personnel and those who are responsible for critical services within the county.
“The curfew continues for selected coastal communities to assist our law enforcement operations, ensure the safety of our residents and also help meet the needs of our communities,” said Sheriff Shaun Golden.
Curfews have been lifted in the communities of Allenhurst, Deal, Interlaken, Hazlet, Lake Como, Loch Arbour, Matawan, Neptune Township and Ocean Grove.