Installation planned for January meeting
SOMERSET, NJ – Members of the New Jersey State First Aid Council (NJSFAC) elected the volunteer emergency medical services organization’s officers for 2013 during their Oct. 4-7, 2012 annual meeting at the DoubleTree Somerset Hotel and Conference Center here.
- Results of the vote were as follows:
- President Howard Meyer (Summit)
- Northern Area Vice President Cyndy Reardon (Bloomingdale)
- Central Area Vice President Joseph G. Walsh, Jr. (Neptune)
- Southern Area Vice President Bryan Platt (New Egypt)
- Treasurer Ken Weinberg (Pittstown)
- Assistant Treasurer LeRoy Gunzelman (Somerville)
- Secretary Barbara Platt (New Egypt)
- Membership Secretary Sue Meyer (Summit)
- Chaplain Walter McKinley (Keyport)
Meyer will replace current President Barbara Aras of Little Silver when her term expires. Installation of officers will take place during the group’s general membership meeting in January.
The 83-year-old nonprofit NJSFAC represents more than 20,000 EMS volunteers affiliated with 311 first aid and rescue squads throughout the state.