RUMSON, NJ - The following police report is provided by the Rumson Police Department. All subjects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
12/1/15 to 01/31/16
COC=Contempt of Court
• 12/16/15 Ptl. Grace Maggiulli arrested Valerie Valentini, 59, of Long Branch for COC. Mrs. Valentini was released after posting $391 bail.
• 12/20/15 S/O Michael Berger arrested Anthony Rizzica, 44, of Staten Island for DUI following an MVA at Rumson Road and Sailors Way. Mr. Rizzica was released pending court.
• 12/29/15 S/O Michael Berger arrested Lisa Latourette-Persha, 40 of Highlands, for COC. Mrs. Latourette-Persha was released after posting $240 bail.
• 12/30/15 Ptl. Grace Maggiulli arrested Lea Brantly, 31, of Rumson for COC. Ms. Brantly was released after posting $250 bail.
• 1/3/16 Ptl. James Fenn arrested Kerri Burton, 44, of Union Beach for COC. Mrs. Burton was released after posting $500 bail.
• 1/12/16 Ptl. Grace Maggiulli arrested Karen Lastorino, 38, of Rumson for COC. Mrs. Lastorino was released after posting $164 bail.
• 1/28/16 D/Sgt. Christopher Isherwood arrested Tommy Earls, 55, of Neptune for receiving stolen property. Mr. Earls was held on bail was set at $25,000 with no 10% option by Judge James Berube, Jr. JMC.