PHOTO: The Jersey Shore Rose Society’s 42nd Annual Rose Show will take place Saturday, September 14 at DeepCutGardens, Middletown. Visitors are invited from 12:30-3:30pm to view the rose show as well as enjoy tours of the gardens and vote on their favorite arrangements.
MIDDLETOWN, NJ — Take some time to stop and smell the roses at the Jersey Shore Rose Society’s (JSRS) 42nd Annual Rose Show on Saturday, September 14 from 12:30-3:30pm at DeepCutGardens. A picturesque, 54-acre horticultural site with many garden-related amenities, including its own Rose Parterre, DeepCutGardens is located on Red Hill Road in Middletown, just off the Garden State Parkway Exit 114.
JSRS Rose Show “Fun Facts”
- All entries are locally-grown by amateurs.
- Rose shows are a prime opportunity to view both old and new varieties of roses.
- The show is an official function of the American Rose Society, with certified ARS Horticultural and Arrangement judges.
- The show consists of horticultural, arrangement, and photography sections.
- This is the final rose show of the year for exhibitors in the area.
For more information on Park System events and programs, please visit www.monmouthcountyparks.com or call 732-842-4000, ext. 4312. For persons with hearing impairment, the TTY/TDD number is 711. The Monmouth County Park System, created in 1960 by the Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders, is Monmouth County’s Open Space, Parks, and Recreation agency.