Social Media for Job Search: Breathe Life into Your Brand!
Wednesday, November 15 10 AM - 12 PM
Presented by Terry Egan
Monmouth County Library, Eastern Branch
1001 Route 35 Shrewsbury (866) 941-8188
How do Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter add momentum to your job search? Learn free tips to make the most of your time.
Social Media is NOT:
- “Just” avoiding offensive posts
- A “set it and forget it” profile
- Too much work, or a distraction
Social Media IS:
- A living resume; a pre-interview
- A powerful search & research tool
- Ultimate networking when you can’t be in 3 places at once
Note: This intermediate seminar is intended for people with a working knowledge of social media and profile optimization.
NhN highly recommends “Social Media for Job Search” at NJ Career Connections for basic classes.
Terry Egan, “The Octopus with a Smile” has taught advanced LinkedIn at library Career Centers, NJDOL Workforce & Development, and the Jersey Job Club. She is a Regional Coordinator for Monmouth County Neighbors-helping-Neighbors. On Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn: tegan0110